Golf and Pool Membership
Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club is a semi-private country club with a Championship 18 hole par 72 course, a fully stocked golf shop, driving range, chipping and putting greens, a junior Olympic swimming pool and a full service grill room and lounge.
Benefits of membership include:
- No Greens Fees
- $15 Cart fee for 18 holes and $8.50 for 9 holes
- Complimentary walking privileges anytime on weekdays and after 11 on weekends and holidays
- Unlimited range balls and use of the practice facilities
- USGA handicap service
- 20% discount off apparel in the pro shop
- 10% discount in the grill room
- Member only events and socials throughout the year
- Access to our Junior Olympic Pool
Shadowmoss also has a men’s and lady’s association, along with many other informal groups that play weekly.
Please call Cheryl Rice at 843-556-8251 for details or email her at email@example.com
**With a one year commitment we will waive all initiation fees**
Initiation Fee Monthly Dues
|Family Membership (golf, pool)||$500.00||$180.00|
|Single Membership (golf, pool)||$500.00||$150.00|
|Jr.-Family Membership (golf, pool)*||$250.00||$140.00|
|Jr.-Single Membership (golf, pool)*||$250.00||$120.00|
|Non-Resident Membership||1/2 stated fee for chosen Membership classification||1/2 of stated dues for chosen classification|
Winter Memberships $220.00 per month
Winter memberships are available November through March only.
*For ages 12-29 only, must convert to regular membership by 30th birthday.
Additional membership types:
|Pool Memberships||Family $400.00
There is $5.00 refundable deposit per key issued.
Inquire in office for details.
Download the forms you need
If you have any questions regarding membership, please contact Cheryl Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org