Golf and Pool Membership
Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club is a semi-private country club with a Championship 18 hole par 72 course, a fully stocked golf shop, driving range, chipping and putting greens, a junior Olympic swimming pool, toddler pool and a full service grill room and lounge. If you not sure you want to become a member, book your tee time and you will be convinced!
Benefits of a Full Membership Include:
- No Greens Fees
- $16 Cart fee for 18 holes and $9.00 for 9 holes
- Charging Privileges
- Unlimited range balls and use of the practice facilities
- USGA handicap service
- 20% discount off apparel in the pro shop
- Discount in the grill room
- Member only events/tournaments and socials throughout the year
- Access to the pools
- **New** Reciprocal Rates with Legend Oaks Golf and Tennis Club $25 Weekdays and $30 Weekends
Shadowmoss also has a men’s and lady’s association, along with many other informal groups that play weekly.
Please fill out the contact us form below or call/email Tim Beeler at 843-556-8251 / email@example.com for more details!
Membership Dues and Special
Initiation Fee Monthly Dues (With a one year commitment we will waive all initiation fees)
- The family membership allows club privileges to the member, spouses, and any dependent under the age of 18 or enrolled in college up to age 21.
- All golf memberships include the pool.
- Young Executive Memberships are for memberships where the primary account holder is between
the ages of 18 and 35.
- Junior memberships are for those under the age of 18.
- Initiation fee of $500 is waived with a 1 year commitment – $250 for an Executive Membership
- Family Add On is for any sibling, parent, grand parent, child or grand child that does not qualify as
a dependent for a family membership.
Additional Membership Types:
Pool Only Memberships:
- Family* $425.00/Season
- Single $300.00
*Family Membership allows club privileges to the member, spouse, and dependent children listed on the application.
Benefits of a Pool Membership Include:
- Junior Olympic Pool
- “Sharks” Swim Team
- Swim Lessons Available
- Guests Pay Only $4/Visit*
- Toddler Pool
- Food & Beverage Service
- Pool Parties Available
- *Local Guests Are Limited To Two Visits Per Month
- Family $40.00/Month
- Single $25.00
The Nautilus Fitness Center Is Open 24 Hours A Day And Each Member Receives Their Own Key. There Is Equipment Available To Work The Entire Body Along With Two Treadmills For A Cardio Workout. Memberships Are On A Monthly Basis And May Be Cancelled At Any Time.
*Must be 18 or older to enter Nautilus
There is a $5.00 refundable deposit per key issued
Inquire in the office for more details
Forms you need:
If you have any questions regarding membership or want to join any memberships, please fill out the form below or contact Tim Beeler at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 843.556.8251